Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I will do nothing

Ok, so with my dilemma from yesterday I have chose to do nothing. I thought, he did nothing wrong and the insecurity part is on me so that is something I have to work on. Weight can be lost and I reallty need to focus on my self esteem YIKES!

On a good note I have finally found a Japanese drama that I fell in love with called 1 liter of tears. If anyone is interested in watching it (it is japanese with subtitles) it is free to watch ay mysoju.com. It is about a 15 year old girl who finds she had a spinal degenerative disease and the journal she keeps while going through her downward spiral. This girl smiles through it all and it is based on a true story.

School is finally looking up. I am getting all A's so far and my GPA is at a 3.44.

I am hungry I will be back in a minute I need a coffee refresh and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment